Monday, August 27, 2007

Wait! What year is it again????? I lost track.

Remember in the old Addams Family show, the way that Lurch would shake his head and groan in disgusted resignation... usually while playing the harpsichord? I need a way to type that. The whole thing. The groan. The disgust. The resignation. The harpsichord. It would be really useful to have something like a little smiley that would carry that much weight. It would save a lot of time.


Anyway. I've dreaded coming back to this blog for ages because the idea of catching up all the stuff that's happened between the last post and now..... I just don't have time for that. Finally it occured to me that most everyone likely to read this blog probably knows it all already, so, there you go. The part of my brain that is really obsessive about narative clarity is just going to have to deal with it. Anyone else who may stumble in and find themselves wondering how we got from point A to point Q, well, let's just say I totally understand that feeling. Life is full of surprises.


Add Image <----This little box.... I can't make it go away. ::::sigh::::

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Yay! You are back! Sure hope you are able to keep it up, I love reading your blog! What a perfect little picture of Lil' Abe! Sweet boy!

August 29, 2007 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I agree... love the picture and love reading your blog. Love reading anything you write. :)

September 1, 2007 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home