1989
On this day, 16 years ago, I got married. This is the first anniversary Rodney and I have not been together. :P Such is life. He'll be back tomorrow.....
Good news is, we've found a primo source of building paper. UNLV recycling dept. sells their newsprint for 2.5 cents a pound, and may go even cheaper for us because they think it's a cool idea. They generate tons of paper and it's as close to an endless supply as we need to be. Yay!
Not so comforting news is, the house didn't close yesterday for obscure and undisclosed reasons, but is supposed to close tomorrow. Hmmmm... It better. No money before Monday. My wallet is getting uncomfortably light. Not "scrounging under furniture for food money" light yet, more like "boy, am I glad I don't have to make that mortgage payment this week" light.
Gotta go.

1 Comments:
Hey there girl! I can't say much more than the fact that you are my idol! Everything sounds like it's moving in the right direction. Thanks so much for keeping this updated. I can't wait to hear more about the beginnings of your new dwelling. Thank you SO much for the book and the note. I've actually even started to read it. You know me and reading don't always agree. But, this book is great. It totally reminds me of you and your personality. You're the best, my friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home