Saturday, October 23, 2004

Oh, well.....

It's quarter after 11 and I can proudly report that I did absolutely nothing for the cause of organization today. I did, however, eat too much, spend the evening out with a friend, and buy three new books.
I wonder if I should start working to have disorganization declared an official alternative lifestyle. There is no doubt in anyone's mind (who knows me at all) that I was born this way. There are others like me. We could band together and have disorganized pride parades, only nobody would show up because we'd all have misplaced the paper with the time and place on it, or our calendar, or our watch, or all three...
The letter from the bishopric with our topic assignments for next Sunday arrived in the mail today, so apparently I'm not behind the curve on that job yet after all. Good to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home